Friday, May 11, 2012

what's been going on

I've been absent around these parts lately and I'm happy to be stopping in today. Last week was a huge meeting schedule at work and, well, I didn't spend much time home, at all. This week was spending working and preparing for our three day weekend which started today! James and I are spending an extended weekend in the heart of DC to celebrate our anniversary. I was lucky enough to spend some time sightseeing in DC after our big move last spring but James wasn't able to come so this year we made it happen!

Let's just say that we will be spending time in the city far more often now. We have already found an amazing restaurant and started mapping out ideas for future trips *cough* like the Beauty & the Beast musical *cough*

I can't wait to share lots of pictures from our trip throughout and after the weekend.

If you want to follow along in real time you can catch me on @acupofsubtletea or on Twitter @acupofsubtletea.

What are your plans this weekend?

xoxohannah


**originally published on A Cup of Subtle Tea.

No comments :

Post a Comment