Monday, May 21, 2012

it feels like just yesterday

2

I swear it feels like just yesterday...

It was Easter weekend and I got a text message from that guy with quick wit, deep sarcasm, and a serious lack of photographs. I was taking one last chance on one last guy from Match.com because I had told myself just one more before I hit cancel on that subscription. Little did I know... that one "last chance" guy would be the one who changed everything.

jaimesbday_062010

So much has changed since we took this photo. We fell in love, went on vacations, moved 3,000 miles together, had our ups, had some downs, we got engaged, I finally found a job, we moved 2 more times, and every day I fell in love just a little more than the last. Life keeps throwing us curve-balls so we keep catching them and throwing them back. I couldn't have asked for a better partner.

Before I go all mushy gush on everyone I'm going to stop. He may already know how happy I am but writing it down always gives me a little reminder that despite how much time we spend apart, every single minute is worth it for the amazing times we get to share together. The past was just the beginning and I can't wait to see the rest unfold before us.

Happy Anniversary handsome! We really went all out this year... I'm not sure how we are going to top it next year! lol

xoxohannah


**originally published on A Cup of Subtle Tea.

No comments :

Post a Comment