Tuesday, January 1, 2013

it's a new year

newyear_moodboard2
[images via: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ]

I can't believe it's a brand new year and honestly, it doesn't feel like anything has changed at all. Just 365 days ago I was back in Vegas for Christmas, sick as a dog (at least one thing didn't change), hoping that 2012 would bring good things and opportunities.

Oh boy... did it ever.

This year brought another move, as it does every year. It brought a new job, for both of us! Despite the bumps in the road I couldn't have imagined we'd be where we are looking forward to the year ahead like this. I am so incredibly thankful for all of the blessings I have had this year and every year.

It has been nice to get away from blogging for a bit. Sometimes real life gets overwhelming and you just need a break. I'm glad that over the next couple months I will be able to get back into the swing of things here on the blog along with some new projects to get excited about!

I hope everyone has had a great holiday season and has a renewed sense of excitement for the coming year :)

xoxohannah