Monday, December 24, 2012

merry christmas cards

Last year James & I made our first Christmas cards as a couple & well, ever. So we decided that it would be fun to do it again!
IMG_0952_640px IMG_0943_640px
Earlier this month on a Saturday evening we headed up to the state park to take some photos to pick from & although they were pretty in color I couldn't get away from switching them to black & white. So simple, so easy & really... that's what we're all about.
IMG_0949_640px IMG_0947_640px
I absolutely loved designing these cards. So much so that I'm considering adding custom card designs to my services.
So lock that tidbit in your back pocket for next year (if you are interested!).

In all seriousness though, everyone knows that BLOOPERS are the best part :)
 
Happy Holidays guys!
xoxohannah