Monday, December 3, 2012

quick trips

photo(3) photo(6) photo(7) photo(10) copy photo(11) photo(12) photo166 photo(15)
Recently Almost a month ago my friend Sarah and I took a quick trip out to Pittsburgh to see the beautiful couple Sarah and Brandon get married. Yup. Two Sarah's! It was great to have a partner in crime for my weekend road trip since James wasn't able to come along. We took advantage of all our spare time in the city by visiting the Carnegie Melon campus, downtown, Mt. Washington and of course, THE BRIDGES.

I am slowly but surely falling for the city each time I visit. How could I not? The weekend itself was gorgeous. The weather, the church, the bride, the ceremony, the reception and the whole city. Pittsburgh was starting to put up all their Christmas decorations so we got to see the holiday season hoisted up on cranes all over downtown. Maybe next year I'll make it for the lighting. I should probably aim for seeing DC light up first, seeing as I live here and all. (I guess we'll see!)

xoxohannah