Thursday, November 22, 2012

thanks

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Time to get baking :) #vscocam
Happy Turkey Day!

Spending the day cooking for our family of two while James takes a nap/sleeps. Working retail for Black Friday and Black Friday prep is a ton of hours so I'm enjoying the time to jam (to music) and enjoy being in my element (the kitchen).

A couple days ago I realized just how excited I was for Thanksgiving. For a day to spend with the one I love and to do what I love, cook and bake. I am thankful for so many things this year but mostly I am thankful that I can be thankful.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day (turkey or not)! Spend time with the ones you love and send love to everyone else. Today is for peace, love, and a whoooooole bunch of apple pie :)

xoxohannah

ps. thank you for stopping by to read here at signed, xoxohannah! The friends I've made, clients I've had and people I've had the pleasure of meeting through this blog is truly something to be thankful for. Your support and time means more than you know!