Friday, April 20, 2012

sunrise to dusk

photo

So this week has completely gotten away from me. It's becoming increasingly apparent that when work gets busy all else falls to the wayside. 10 hour days plus a 2 hour commute daily pretty much equals zero cleaning of any kind. I need a miracle worker. Do you know one? Are you one? Please contact me ASAP! lol

Dear James, thank you for being the ever patient, caring, loving, and funny man who deals with my crazy, exhausted, lazy butt and it's ever-changing moods. You are a true saint and I am the luckiest girl I know because I have your love. ps. I love that we are talking the baby-steps into wedding planning :) shhhh!

Dear Work, I am so glad to be back working. Seriously, I forgot how nice a paycheck feels. Thank you for helping rebuild my self-worth. It was time. This independent being is stronger than ever :)

Dear Gotye, seriously... why must your songs be so addicting?
Dear Glee, why must your version be just as addicting? Oh yea, Matt Bomer. It's okay, I forgive you. lol

Dear DC Traffic, I hate you. The end.

Dear Wegmans & Trader Joe's, I'm coming for you. Apparently I'm the only being on the planet who hasn't ever been to either of these stores. No, I don't live under a rock. Even James looked at me sideways. Thanks everyone.

Dear Sweets of Any Kind, STAY AWAY. I'M BEING GOOD. Starting yesterday. Don't tempt me, please?

Dear Dualing iPhones, this is harder than I thought it would be.

Dear Weekends, I'm glad you start today. You are my favorite, other than James. But it's close because when you show up it means I get to see him. Either way, TGIF!

xoxohannah

2 comments :

  1. Ahhh, I love Trade Joes. Run, don't walk there. Some things to buy at Trader Joes: Coffee, cheese (they have so many great cheeses for pretty cheap. Their goat cheese is amazing!) pot sitckers, hummus, cheap wine, pasta sauce and soy milk (if you're into that). They also have a great frozen section, with lots of yummy, easy meals in a bag. Pass on their produce for the most part, it's way more expensive than most places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wegmans is the BEST! I'm originally from Syracuse, NY so I grew up with this gem of a store!

    DREAM!

    So nice to find your blog too. I think I'll stay awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete