Saturday, December 3, 2011

first frost

It's been a couple days since I took these photos but I really wanted to share them with you. I'm sure frost and ice is a normal occurrence for most but Thursday, December 1st truly marked my first day of real winter. I about froze taking these pictures. I'm beginning to realize I need to hurry up and make that beanie and gloves because it is getting CHILLY fast!

frost_photo_lastfrost_photo1frost_photo3frost_photo4frost_photo7frost_photo6frost_photo2frost_photo5

I hope the snow doesn't show up too soon. Maybe we'll come home to New Year's snow in January. You never know! Either way it wont be a White Christmas for us this year...

Happy Saturday and have a great weekend!

xoxohannah

3 comments :

  1. Happy First Frost and Welcome to Winter :). It's cold but you'll love it :)

    -grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so beautiful. they feel like winter! i wish it was that cold here!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete