Tuesday, November 12, 2013

big things are happening



Hi guys!

Recently I have started working on some huge goals I have set for 2014. One of those goals was to finally create a home base, no longer just a blog but a website. In doing this I've created XOXOHANNAH. For the time being it holds my blog at www.xoxohannah.com/blog and I am finishing up the small corrections from the transfer of Blogger to SquareSpace (yay!). I wanted to write all of my wonderful signed, xoxohannah readers and invite you to continue on this journey with me. I am still talking about life, design, Abe, adventures, and cakes as well as some new content ideas! More recipes, goals, insights, and wonderful things are coming to XOXOHANNAH and I want to make sure I can keep connecting with all of my wonderful blog readers friends that have kept me going and encouraged me to start what I hope to be a wonderful business someday.

You can follow the new blog via Bloglovin'.
(If you just search "xoxohannah" make sure you follow our "xoxohannah.com/blog" address for all our post updates!)
All of my other social media accounts have stayed the same.
You can find me on Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram via @andxoxohannah.
 
Thank you so much to each and everyone of you for being a dedicated follower! It means the world to me and I can't wait to see where this life will take us next :)

xoxohannah

1 comment :

  1. Yay, how exciting! And you'll have to let me know what you think of Square Space. I've been seriously debating making the jump.

    ReplyDelete