Friday, July 5, 2013

the weekly - 27

theweekly_27_2

THIS WEEK'S IMAGES*:
a pretty cake: fourth of july inspired with sparklers!
style swoon: sweaters with buttons up the back!
daydream scapes: always daydreaming of nature + homes!
newest read: Lovely Indeed! Hey, that rhymed :)

OTHER ARTICLES:
This article about being an introvert in an extroverted world.
Kate has assembled an amazing selection of wallpapers you can download for free from various graphic designers.
If 6 year old Hannah could see this, she'd die. Mermaid finds love with Merman.
Cuteness found here, here, here, here and here. That last one makes me think of Roxanne's adorable pup!
I am yours alone. A sweet, sweet blog about a love 70 years old. A MUST READ!
Ask yourself, "Why is that so bad?"
Can I pack up everything I own and move here
Jenni shared this hilarious video this week and I'm sure us Instagram-ers will be bellylaughing right with her!

*So I've been wanting to start a round up for awhile but have just been, well... too lazy. Combating my lazy has finally brought you a round up on week 27 of 52 (just over halfway through!). I love finding new articles and things to feature so if you have a great link or find something super-cool, send it to me via Twitter (@andxoxohannah), comment or email so I can check it out!

Have a great weekend!

xoxohannah

1 comment :