Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I will love with urgency but not with haste

It's February. Can you believe it?! I can't. Yes I can. I have been dying for February to show up.
Now I'm ready for March because that means vacation is coming soon :)

I had the opportunity to sponsor the wonderful blog Freckled Italian last month and I asked Megan some inspiration questions to create the February background with. She is great and sent me this quote from "Not With Haste" by Mumford and Sons. I don't think that I could have summed up the month of love any better!

February 2013 Free Background

2560 x 1440 / 1680 x 1050 / 1440 x 900 / 1280 x 800 / IPAD / IPHONE

Click on the links below the photo to download the image size that is correct for you & your device.

If you have any questions or problems with downloading feel free to
email me at hello [at] signedxoxohannah [dot] com!

xoxohannah

2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful and my new desktop background!

    X Kenzie

    www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

    ReplyDelete