Saturday, February 2, 2013

52 cakes: Chocolate cake with Whipped Peanut Butter Frosting

IMG_1085_edited
Man, last week was LONG but I am finally dropping in to tell you about last week's cake. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups wayyyyy more than I should. But I'm not a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate in some instances. I'm picky I guess. So last week was the perfect chance to make this cake and not have to eat it. James was in heaven with it all to himself and I got to pick off more cups than he would have liked 'cause I'm like that. haha

I would share a recipe this week but the cake is the same as last week (only I used a different cocoa powder) and the icing I thumbed. I couldn't tell you how to make it if I wanted to, I just don't remember. I have that problem when baking. I thumb it, it comes natural, but it makes it hard to share and explain to others.

I hope everyone had a great week and is excited for February, I know I am! This week I have a new background to share with you all and a couple other posts coming up. I know I've been a slacker.

xoxohannah

1 comment :

  1. I licked the screen. Just saying.

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete