Tuesday, October 16, 2012

matt wisniewski

Untitled
[IMAGES]

Working on a research site at work I came across the collage work of Matt Wisniewski and completely fell in love. He currently has several different collections from couture to landscape, and my favorite, head full of air. If you have some spare time (or even if you don't) I seriously recommend checking out his site. I definitely want a print for my work space, both home and office. Now I have to try and choose...

I swear. I could post every single piece and not feel like I shared enough.

xoxohannah

2 comments :

  1. I've seen the last picture around the internet somewhere before and never knew who created it, so thanks for posting these gems! I am smitten with his work after seeing more of it.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete