Wednesday, October 31, 2012

business as usual

photo
Back in the office. Business as usual. We are thankful and grateful to be among the lucky ones. Although the power did flicker on and off for a bit yesterday we were never without power for long. My heart goes out to those north of us that weren't quite as lucky. I wish that I could be there helping.

Looking out the window you can see traffic starting to pick up and the sun peaking through the clouds. Things will be back to normal before we know it. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and thoughts. I am so lucky to have made such great friends in the blog world :)

I am getting excited around these parts to find a groove and swing back into every day life. This week has been very eventful (outside of the Frankenstorm thing). Tomorrow I begin taking some much needed and highly anticipated classes for the next 6 weeks. Yay for learning! I am also slowing down on design projects to take a closer look and more of a focus on some things to help gear up for 2013. Of course, I can't stop completely so I have some top secret design projects in the works that may or may not ever make it to this page. Either way, I'm excited. I'm inspired. I'm looking forward to the rest of this year because it's definitely not over yet. Even if it feels like Christmas will be here and gone before I can blink.

I hope everyone has a spooktacular halloween. I'm excited for James to bring home loads of 50% off candy from work. Gotta love Target :)

xoxohannah

2 comments :

  1. Glad you made it through okay! And good luck with your classes, they sound exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you did not feel much major impact. I did not either, but I am sending positive vibes to all those who did!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete