Monday, October 1, 2012

bits + pieces

IMG_0341_editIMG_0348_editIMG_0349_editIMG_0351_editIMG_0355_editIMG_0356_edit
1. Lots of time spent with earbuds in. Spotify premium is totally worth it.
2. Practice, practice, practice. Love my Bamboo!
3. PLEATED SKIRTS. Yes, that does deserve capitols.
4. Afternoon sunlight. Weathermen lie. We totally could have gone apple picking. Hmmph.
5. Fall & Halloween = Candy Pumpkins. Way better than candy corn. Seriously.
6. Cooking most of the weekly meals on Sundays helps me eat right and on time. Just need to make it more of a habit.

I hope you had a great weekend!

xoxohannah

2 comments :

  1. Loving the look of the PLEATED SKIRT. And what is Bamboo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely feature- your photography skills are impeccable! I have a pleated dress in exactly the same colour which I adore! And I agree, candy pumpkins are better because there's more of them to love! Starting to cook more meals on Sunday and then freeze portions.

    ReplyDelete