Friday, September 14, 2012

quietly stirring

09_14_2012
[image one; image two]

Note to self:
Stop waking up late. You don't do well after being stressed first thing in the morning.

This image is the perfect combination of everything I feel right now. My head is in the clouds. My feet won't stop taking me places. Torn between the two.

This weekend is big. Like big, big. So things might be quiet around here. Rest assured, all is well. My toes will be buried in the sand and I will be living like a king surrounded by some of my favorite people in the world. It may only be for 48 hours but it will be my favorite 48 hours for many, many millions of hours to come.

Let's see if I can't come back with a new sense of synergy with this image. Regardless, it's beautiful and one of my favorite combos yet.

xoxohannah

2 comments :

  1. Have a wonderful, beautiful, amazing weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Have a beautiful weekend, gorgeous girl!
    I will be thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete