Friday, July 20, 2012

beautiful inspiration

1345678
[click on images for source]

Browsing through Pinterest I found a beautiful tumblr account called, Buddha Interiors that just captivated me.

I'm not buddist or relatively religious in any manner but I love the sense of peace you see in these environments. Not to mention, the style (very rustic, down-home comfort) is RIGHT up my alley.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to just pack up and head for the middle of no where Virginia and set up on a mountain to building a little house with too many windows for James and I to spend the rest of our days in.


what inspires you?

xoxohannah

3 comments :

  1. o I loved this! I love all the draping :) makes me want to curl up and take a nap :)

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love images like this. i keep wanting to move to the middle of nowhere in sweden. some days, i just look at images of swedish apartments. but then i start to feel sort of sad that i don't live in any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these photos looks amazing I especially love the bathtub I want that in my house asap!lol

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete