Monday, August 15, 2011

about me // A to Z

I figure the best way to start this off is with a little bit about me. Enjoy!

A. Age: 22.
B. Bed size: California King & Standard. My bed is standard but as a house warming present James' parents bought him/us a California King bed!
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes and Laundry. I cook too much and don't clean enough.
D. Dogs: Not currently. I miss Lucky. Someday I will post about him. Patiently awaiting the day we can get a puppy to make our twosome a family. *crosses fingers for an english bulldog*
E. Essential start to your day: breakfast! 
F. Favorite color: teal. teal. teal. teal. and occasionally maroon.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. period. H. Height: Somewhere between 5'7" and 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: None. I am not musically inclined.
J. Job title: Stay at home girlfriend, for now.
K. Kids: Someday far, far away.
L. Live: Currently... Richmond, VA.
M. Mother's name: Wendy Lynn.
N. Nicknames: Banana... I've never had many nicknames.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None of my own. I have visited two people in the hospital who were.
P. Pet peeve: Bad drivers. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly who you are. Good mood, bad mood, pretty, handsome, what have you. The right person will think the sun shines our your ass, that's the kind of person worth sticking with." -Juno
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Quite a few. Blood, one brother. Half, one sister and three brothers.
T. Time you wake up: Usually between 7:00 am and 12:00pm. My body has issues with a schedule. 
U. Underwear: Um... not that it is any of your business but I wear it.
V. Vegetable you hate: I'm not really a fan of eggplant or zucchini but I wouldn't say I hate it.
W. What makes you run late: Traffic. I'm the girl who is way too early for everything.
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth and chest/upper body/lungs.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Banana bread (of course!),
Z. Zoo animal: Dolphins & Monkeys. They are just cute :)

xoxo hannah 

1 comment :

  1. Thats a cool way to do an "all about me" post.

    Tranae
    www.flablane.com

    ReplyDelete